Makes approximately 2 – 4 servings
(depending on how much you like breakfast)
1 1/2 cups of Muesli
1 1/2 cups Milk
1-2 apples (tart are best)
1 cup Yogurt
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1. Mix the Muesli with the milk.
2. Grate (or finely chop) the apples. Sprinkle the apples with lemon juice and then add to the muesli mix.
3. Chop up all remaining fruit and add them to the mix as well.
4. Slowly stir in the yogurt.
5. Slowly stir in the orange juice and any remaining lemon juice.
Options: You can always add some cream to this mixture to make it a bit sweeter.
Most “breakfast” fruits work well with this meal, such as kiwis, bananas, and pomegranates.
It is also good to make this the night before and place the mixture in the refrigerator to make the muesli easier to digest.
If you would like to make a thicker version (as I do), decrease the amount of milk and increase the amount of yogurt.