4 large red peppers
10 mushroom stems (mushrooms used with the mamaliga and satueed veggies), diced
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2c uncooked rice
1/2 a bag of soy(soia) crumbles
1 Tbsp oil
1/4c tomato bullion
1c vegetable bullion
1 packet of saramle seasoning
1. Cook the rice as you normally would. Start another pot of boiling water.
2. While the rice is cooking chop the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds and white membrane? (what is that stuff called?).
3. When your rice is done drain it well. Hopefully the other pot of water is boiling. To that pot add the soia crumbles and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until they are soft. Drain the crumbles.
4. In a skillet sautee the onion and garlic in the oil until the onions are transparent. Add the crumbles, mushroom stems and the saramale seasoning. Stir well.
5. In a large bowl combine the crumbles mixture and rice. In an oven safe casserole dish fill the peppers with the rice and crumble mix. Combine the tomato and vegetable bullion and pour over the peppers. Cover the dish and throw in the oven for 20-30 minutes (depending on how soft you would like the peppers to be).